Sunday 17 December 2017

My content Google is posting in my Face Book on 28-9-2017

                                                                   
                                                                                                            Date 28-9-2017


What I posted in Face Book -  Google had pasted in my Face Book  with their Google emblem as follow

Nalin Ranjan recommended Google.
September 28 ·
I had already stated that what app or any electronic devices is not good for the children when brain is in a developing stage. But drawing and typing is good provided they use my Medical Instrument that helps the brain to a great extent using light.
Google
Arts & Entertainment
A new educational project set up by students is helping refugees to integrate into Britain.
spotlight.kcl.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment